How Can a Fire Lead to Water Damage?

Fires spread rapidly causing panic and chaos, but when it’s finally put out, it would appear that everything is fine. However, water from the hose creates significant damage which ultimately leads to a mold outbreak. Smoke and soot from the fire can cover your carpet, wall coverings and furnishings.

Mold thrives in moist areas, and when it hits wood and textiles, these materials can easily deteriorate. If mold spreads, this can lead to nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath. You may also have chronic fatigue, sinus issues, mood swings and vertigo.

House water damage is the most common ways for mold and mildew to thrive. Contact AAA Flood Drying to fully remove water from your home. We have the skills, expertise and proper equipment to fully remove water from your MA home.