Black mold is a major issue in any household or business. When not remedied immediately, this can lead to serious respiratory issues. When you notice mold in your home, feel free to contact AAA Flood Drying. Our technicians are thoroughly trained and ready to tackle any mold situation. Take a look below to see some common symptoms of black mold.
Main Symptoms of Toxic Black Mold
- Neurological symptoms including confusion, shortened breath, dizziness, disorientation, anxiety & depression
- Vision & eye problems such as eye damage, blurry vision, jaundice & bloodshot eyes
- Reproductive system symptoms like infertility, miscarriage & fetal development issues
- Tiredness & discomfort such as chronic fatigue, chest pain, joint pain, fever & nausea
Other Symptoms of Toxic Black Mold
- Hair loss
- Weight loss
- Liver damage
- Allergic symptoms including breathing problems, runny nose, sore throat, itchiness & sneezing
If you let black mold linger in the home, you could have endless respiratory issues. Your immune system may not be as strong and you could become much more sensitive to mold and mycotoxins.